Whole Farm Planning
Price Merrett Consulting are the leading surveyors and consultants in the area of Whole Farm Planning.
Price Merrett Consulting can assist you with farm design and planning, on farm efficiency programs, irrigation design and modernisation of infrastructure.
Price Merrett Consulting are prepared and capable of conducting farm surveying of any capacity, from a small hobby farm to the largest broad acre property. Price Merrett Consulting have surveyed over 1000 farms in excess of 120,000 hectares and have the experience and capabilities to meet your properties surveying and design requirements.
The Whole Farm Planning process includes:
- Field Survey - to assess the current condition of your farm.
- Preliminary Plans - plans drawn up based on the field survey data.
- Consultation - determine requirements and intentions, as well as what can be achieved based on survey data.
- Preliminary Design - design plans based on consultation and what is achievable based on the survey and the preliminary plan.
- Final Design - final plans based on your requirements.
- Cost saving
- All permits handled by us
- No unforeseen costs